What have you got planned for the weekend? I'm taking a little road-trip stateside, having a Health Coach friend coming to visit IRL for the first time and taking a trip to a local winery for a Organic Festival. I also love to squeeze in time on the weekend 'downtime' for some reading....Here's some great articles I've seen around the net recently!
- We have the first real 'fall' weather here this week - the mornings are darker and colder and we're down to single digit temperatures first thing in the morning here's and really it's altogether more tempting to stay in bed longer in the mornings! Here's how to wake up on cold mornings.
- As my first Fall Detox was launched this week I thought this would make a good addition; some tips to detox your life\
- And how about the secret to financial happiness, I'm not about to make you rich overnight, but here's a great article on money
- So we're told that we need lots of calcium for strong bones; strong yes but flexible and healthy? Read this great article on just how important collagen is to keep the spring in our step
- And here's the perfect blog for people who don't like exercising; in fact don't exercise, sit down and read this witty, long post, then think yourself fit
- And finally, who doesn't love a feel-good animal story? Here are five awesome short video stories; check out the elephant and dog..